I’m so excited to announce the publication of my newest book: Homeschool High School Made Easy!, available in paperback and kindle versions!
Wanna get a sneak peak?
I’m looking for some homeschool friends to help me spread the word about this unique book and to support the quest to make homeschooling fun again!
What’s in it for you?
- your own digital copy of Homeschool High School Made Easy so you can start simplifying — and enjoying — these high school years . . . PRONTO!
- exclusive access to the Homeschool Made Easy private facebook group, where we’ll discuss this book and it’s predecessor, Homeschool Made Easy. I’ll answer your hard questions, and we’ll generally have a great time. Because we’ll have more time since homeschooling is suddenly easier, right?
- links to your blog and facebook page on my blog if you want to share your personal testimony (in 500 words or less) about how simplifying homeschooling changed you, your student, and/or your family life.
- insider information on how I wrote and published three books . . . and am shopping my fourth to a major publisher.
- free gifts that go along with the message, including printable action guides, planning helps, affirmation cards, more.
What do you have to do?
- Fill out the form below as completely as possible. Don’t sweat it if your answers seem small or insignificant; I’m looking for enthusiasm and creativity most of all.
- Watch your inbox. If you’re chosen, I’ll contact you within the next week.
- If you are, indeed, chosen, I ask you to make the following commitments:
- to give the book your honest review on Amazon within the first month.
- to spread the word on social media (I’ll give you everything you need, so it will be quick and painless). I’m talking a blog post, a podcast interview, a facebook shout-out, a pinterest pin . . . whatever you can do.
If this sounds like fun for you — if you are ready to make your homeschooling through the high school years easy and enjoyable — then please fill out the form below!